The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: LEF3D whose registered office is Arnhemseweg 64, 6731BT Otterlo, The Netherlands. The Company registration number is 66734509 registered in the Netherlands. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Company may change the terms and conditions of use from time to time by updating this page. The terms and conditions of use are effective from 1 October 2019.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general use and information only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance and so on of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
If visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the information shown in the response form, the IP address of the visitor, and the browser user agent to help detect spam.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you must avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location information. Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location data.
Your data might include your name, email address, phone number, details about your enquiry and so on. It will be limited to the minimum amount required for the stated purpose at the point of collection. Your data is used only for the stated purpose you have consented to; it will be processed no further than necessary to carry out the stated purpose and will not be reappropriated for any other purpose. The provision of your data is not part of any statutory or contractual requirement or obligation. At no time will your data be subjected to automated decision making or profiling.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, your e-mail address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information again for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will store a temporary cookie to check whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
As soon as you log in, we will save some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options for 1 year. If you select "Remember me", your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies are deleted
When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only contains the post ID of the item that you have edited. This cookie expired after a day.
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
• Cookies used: _ga, _gat
How to disable cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on this site may contain embedded (embedded) content (for example, videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
How long we keep your data
When you leave a response, that response and the metadata of that response will be saved forever. This way, we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them.
For users registered on our website (if applicable), we also store personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and change this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal information that we have from you, including all information that you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove all personal information that we have from you. This does not contain any information that we must keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
+31 (0)6 41 398 497